Available Manufacturing Candidates
Here is a confidential list of Manufacturing Candidates that we have recently networked with. This list will be updated every month to reflect the type of candidates we have available at this time.
If you would like to learn more about any of the talent listed below, please leave your email down below.
Last Updated May 13, 2021
10+ years of Procurement Management background in CPG environment. Bachelor of Engineering degree.
- Bachelor in Engineering Degree
- 10+ years of Material and Supply Chain Background Related to Luxury Goods
- 10+ years of Production Management experience in food/beverage/CPG
Director of Supply Chain, Supply Chain Manager
Service supervisor supervising a crew of 10+ maintenance Technicians in capital equipment industry.
- Bilingual (French/English)
- Highly motivated
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Hobbies include fixing motorcycles and bikes
Serivce Manager, Service Supervisor, Director of Service
10+ years of Design Transfer and for Design for Manufacturing (DFM). Ability to take a prototype and scale up to commercial processes.
- Bachelor in Engineering Degree. P. Eng.
Process Engineer Team Lead, Process Engineering Manager
Electrical Control Design / Project Manager
Automation and control experience doing PLC Troubleshooting (RS Logix) at Major Meat Processing Company.
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years of experience as an Automation Specialist in Food Corporation.
- Procurement of Electro-Mechanical Devices
- Advances PLC programming and Electrical Schematic Design
Electrical Engineering Manager. Automation and Controls Manager. Maintenance Manager.