Trustee in Bankruptcy Opportunities
Trustee in Bankruptcy opportunities for fully licensed Trustees in Bankruptcy (CIRP) in Toronto,
- Perform initial consultations with individuals; assess alternatives, sign-ups and counselling.
- Supervise administrative staff and delegate tasks as required.
- Communication with debtors, creditors, the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy and courts
through creditor meetings, reports and attendance at court, etc.
- Manage files from start to finish.
- Identify, target and develop referral sources.
- Trustee in Bankruptcy Licensed Chartered Insolvency and Restructuring Professional
- CIRP designation.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of insolvency rules and procedures with respect to the bankruptcy
and insolvency act.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume by separate attachment in word format,
Upon receipt of the resume you will be contacted to discuss the current opportunities in detail.
For further information contact:
Tanya Bassil, Partner
Campbell Morden Inc.
Phone: (416) 598-4020