Technical Sales Representative – Pump Industry (427 East to Kingston)
If you like working with customers (B2B), sharing your technical knowledge, being responsible for a territory (Mississauga, Markham, Richmond Hill, Kingston), working actively to grow a business, having challenging objectives, this position is for you.
TO JOIN OUR TEAM IS TO ENJOY:
- A company car
- A competitive base salary
- A commission program focused on individual and team work
- Flexible hours
- A full range of benefits
- A dynamic and rewarding work environment
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
- Advise customers on our products and services
- Traveling through a designated territory to find new opportunities
- Participate in the development and exceeding of sales objectives
- Solicit customers and follow up with them
- Maintain long-term relationships and ensure customer satisfaction
- Perform any other tasks and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by your supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering minimum or equivalent experience.
- Has at least 4 years in a technical job in relation with customers
- Intermediate computer skills (Excel, Word, CRM, etc.)
- Negotiation skills and ability to close a sale. Analytical mind, autonomy, sense of responsibility and good time management.
- Available for mobility to cover the assigned territory
- Be results-oriented