Senior Insolvency Estate Administrator
The client requires a Senior Bankruptcy Estate Administrator who is experienced in the full administration of bankruptcy estates for our high volume consumer based practice.
They will report directly to a Trustee and may have direct report; your primary responsibilities are summarized as follows:
- Reviewing file to determine whether all necessary documents are in our possession to ensure seamless administration
- Assisting in asset administration of both secured and unsecured assets
- Completing a seven-month file review
- Drafting of section 170 reports
- Preparing automatic discharge certificates
- Conducting mediation sessions and drafting mediation agreements
- Preparing court documents including the Trustee’s Supplementary Report and draft orders
- Meeting with the Trustee to prepare him or her for the court appearances
- Sending out revised notices of discharge
- Communicating with bankrupts, debtors, counsel and creditors in writing and by telephone and where necessary, face-to-face meetings with these parties
- Requesting and following up with debtor examination requests
- Other duties as may be required
- Estate Administrators Certificate (CIRP)
- College Diploma in Business or Administration
- 5-10 years experience in a Estate administrator role
- Strong Ascend experience an asset
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Strong organizational skills to manage a busy workload
- Computer skills to use Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Analytical skills to analyse account activities
- Written communication, spelling, grammar and proofreading/editing skills to compose letters, memos, etc.
- Good communication skills to speak effectively with debtors, staff and other third parties
- Interpersonal skills to deal with team members, staff and clients
- Ability to learn other computer software quickly (Momentuum, ProSystem fx)
- You will be expected to co-mange up to seven staff members within our Operations team
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume by separate attachment in Word Format.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume by separate attachment in word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon receipt of your resume I will call you to discuss the opportunity in detail.
For further information, please contact:
Tanya Bassil, Sr. Partner
Campbell Morden Inc.
Phone: (416) 598-4020