Sales Engineer – Chem/Pharma Vacuum Systems Specialist
Chemicals- Pharmaceutical Systems Sales Engineer – Eastern Canada (National Responsibility)
Territory: Eastern Canada/Boisbriand with Support of Chem/Pharma Regional Sales Representative on a National Mandate
Reporting Structure: Reports to National Sales Manager
Market segment: Chemical / Pharmaceutical Sector. (Eastern Canada)
Compensation: $85k/yr - $100k/yr (Base salary). Bonus up to $20k/$30k. RRSP/Full Benefits after Probationary period. Paid Time Off
We are currently recruiting for a Chemicals-Pharmaceutical Systems Sales Engineer to represent Eastern Canada (Province of Quebec and Atlantic provinces) and provide Sales and Support to Regional Sales Representative on a National level within the Chemical/Pharma market.
- Navigate the territory efficiently to minimise travel costs. Representing the company with professionalism and integrity to new and potential customers. Participate in relevant industry associations to enhance industry network and customer prospects. Assess and realise customer potential by generating business opportunities
- Follow up on opportunities and close sales, maintain constant communication with customers.
- Follow up on all existing and potential customers in Pharma/Chemicals in Eastern Canada and maintain customer relationship
- Quoting Large Engineered Solution Systems (Equipment Sizing, Selection and Dimensioning of Vacuum equipment) as it relates to Process/Chemical and Pharma Applications)
You will possess:
- Bachelor or more advanced degree in Chemical / Process Engineering. Preferably a member of a respective provincial Engineering association is an asset. Engineering degree motivated to provide specialised technical services to chemical and pharmaceutical customers. Hard Sciences (MSc.) with Process Experience background.
- Understanding of Chemical / Pharmaceutical processes. Ability to quote large Engineered Vacuum Solutions to the Chemical /Process and Pharma Industry. Must understand Process Knowledge and Chemical Reactions.
- 4 years in a technical job interacting with customers directly within the Chemical/Pharmaceutical industry. Experience Participating with industry wide training in product applications within the chemical / pharmaceutical space.
- May be Bi-Lingual (French/English).
Our client is a multi-national company selling vacuum pump and rotating equipment technology to a diverse industrial base. You will be rewarded with an exciting opportunity to lead the Vacuum Pump technology in the Chemical / Pharmaceutical space in Quebec while providing additional support to other Regional Sales Managers in the chemical / pharmaceutical space.
This is an excellent opportunity for a degree Chemical Engineer that understands Chemical / Pharmaceutical systems processes. Become a Sales Engineer and Design Vacuum Systems from the Ground Up to a Chemical / Pharmaceutical Base.