Remote: Insolvency Estate Administrator/Case Manager
A Consumer insolvency practice client is hiring an Insolvency Estate Administrator/Case Manager in North York, (working from home)
The Estate Administrator/Case Manager will be fully responsible for the complete administration of estates from filing the estate with the Official Receiver until the Discharge of the Bankrupt or full completion of the consumer proposal.
- Review files and confirm that all necessary documents have been received for seamless administration Assist in asset administration of both secured and unsecured assets
- Complete seven-month file reviews
- Draft 170 Reports
- Prepare automatic discharge certificates
- Prepare court documents including the Trustee’s Supplementary Reports and draft orders
- Meet with Trustee to prepare them for court appearances
- Send out revised notices of discharge
- Communicate with clients, counsel and creditors in writing and by telephone when necessary, conduct face-to face meetings with these parties
- Request and follow up with client emanations requests
- Other duties as may be required.
Education and Qualifications Required:
- Estate Administrators Certificate (CIRP) Two years of experience as an Estate Administrator
- Strong Ascend experience is an asset
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Strong organization skills to manage a busy workload
- Computer skills to use Microsoft Office Outlook (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to work with team members and clients.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume, by separate attachment in 'Word' format. to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information contact:
Tanya Bassil -Sr. Partner CAMPBELL MORDEN INC. Phone: (416) 598-4020