Regional Sales Manager – Material Handling
Regional Sales Manager – Lifting and Material Handling Systems – Eastern Ontario
Territory: East Toronto, ON (Woodbridge, Markham, Richmond Hill, Ajax, Scarborough, Pickering)
Compensation: Base salary of $70,000 - $80,000 + 30% bonus. RRSP + Full Benefits. Car Allowance will be provided.
Our client is one of the worldwide leading providers of automation handling and clamping systems, providing customers in numerous industries with innovative, efficient solutions based on vacuum technology. Our client products are used in a wide variety of production processes – end of arm tooling components for robotic applications, in CNC machining centers as clamping solutions for furniture pieces or used by an operator to raise consumer packaged goods in boxes through to cement block manipulation. The Canadian office is located in Mississauga Ontario
Regional Sales Manager, you will focus on Handling System Suite of products. Consists of Vacuum Lifters & Crane systems which also includes Vacuum Clamping products.
- Selling directly with end user or distribution partner, responsible for supporting sales and marketing of our client product and solutions offering.
- Outside Sales role covering Eastern Ontario.
- Working directly with USA and German offices on projects and strong internal organizational and communication skills would be required.
- Direct customer contact, on-site visit, preparation of quotations, application validation and recommendation and testing of projects while liaising of Inside Sales and Applications Engineering in our client’s Mississauga office.
- 3-5 years of experience in outside sales. Independent worker with experience in Handling system products like tube lifters and cranes.
- Experience with Pneumatics and/or other automation experience would be valuable.
- Good track record working with Logistics, packaging and Automotive sectors.
- Work well with a growing team in a world - renowned organization