Regional Sales Director (Quebec and Maritimes)
Regional Sales Director – Quebec and Maritime Provinces
Location: Montreal, QC - Work from Home – Territory (Maritime Provinces and Quebec)
Travel: 60% Overnight Stays in Quebec and Maritime Provinces
Salary: Competitive Base Salary + Quarterly Bonuses (Depends on Sales Volume) + PTO + Company Vehicle
Industry: Cooking Industry, Hospitality, International Hotel Chains, Quick Food Service, Food Service
Full Time Permanent Role
Support: There is (1) Inside Sales / Administration person to support each of our Regional Sales Directors.
Role reports directly to Canadian President
We have been retained to recruit for an Eastern Regional Sales Director. The Regional Sales Director is responsible for managing and growing sales volume through managing (3) Cook / Demonstrators and prospecting new business within the Hospitality and Food Service industry. There are (3) other Regional Sales Directors for Central Ontario and Western Canada.
You will be responsible for:
- Coach, Mentor Direct and Supervise (3) Sales Representative / Product Demonstrators within the Quebec region
- Identify and secure strategic partnerships with International Chain of Restaurants, Hotel Chains, Hospitality, Commercial Kitchens) by initial and follow up visits with Authorized Partners to promote activities and drive sales.
- Participate in industry wide trade shows when needed.
- Utilize a CRM (Salesforce) software to monitor, track and document Authorized partner activities and keep CRM system up to date for potential business opportunities, sales forecasts, targets and goals.
- Internally report to Senior Management on market trends and business opportunities.
You will possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Business and/or Marketing
- Fully Bi-lingual (Must be able to speak, write and read French)
- 5-7 years of Previous sales, sales management or business development experience within the Food Service and/or Food Manufacturing industry.
- 2-3 years of Sales Supervisory experience
- Previous Culinary experience or strong interest in cooking.
- Excellent computer skills (Outlook, Salesforce, Word, Excel, Power Point)
This is an excellent opportunity for a stable manufacturer of commercial kitchen equipment. Senior Leadership opportunity for someone to coach, mentor and train Regional Sales Managers within the Quebec and Maritime regions.