Quality Assurance Manager
Quality Assurance Manager – Metal Working
Location: Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, ON, Guelph, ON, Hamilton, ON, SW Ontario
Salary: $80,000 - $85,000 + Bonus (depending on sales and profits)
Industry: Welding, Fabrication, Machine Shop, Nuclear, Medical
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager for our client in SW Ontario. Our client is very diverse and industry leading OEM’s in a variety of industries which include the following: Medical, nuclear, automotive, energy. They have been in business for 25 years. They run custom medium to small run production runs, prototype and custom projects in an air-conditioned facility. Employee count close to 100+ employees and looking to add a QA Manager to their team.
As a Quality Assurance Manager, you will:
- Maintain and establish an already existing ISO 9001:2015 system.
- Supervising of QA Team Members which include QA Testers, QA Verification and QA Inspectors.
- Verification and correction of NCR. Initiate/recommend disposition of NCR.
- Responsible for control of all Quality records and conduct internal and external audits.
- Handling and managing of customer complaints. Calibration of equipment and records.
- Conduct Internal / External audits.
- Experience working within the Nuclear industry is a plus
- Develop and revise quality procedures
- Oversee issuance of quality manual and revisions
- 5+ years of working in a machine shop / weld / fabrication environment manufacturing custom components. Experience supplying custom components to the nuclear industry would be an asset. Ability to read drawings and translate drawings to real world production.
- Must understand GD&T
- Driver individual. Ability to drive projects forward
- Experience on maintaining ISO 9001:2015 Quality Standards.
- Ability to verify NCR and supervise QA Team Members
- Must be a good communicator. Interaction with both customers and organization and preparation to work with customers.