Production Supervisor – Heavy Industry
Production Supervisors (2 needed)
Industry Wood based products
Location: Lac Saint Jean, Québec, Canada
Shifts: Continental Rotation Shifts (Days / Nights) - 3-2-2-3
We are recruiting for a Production Supervisor in the forest product industry. This manufacturer of forest products employs over 3000 employees where this plant produces wood-based boards for the construction industry.
Production supervisors report to the Production Superintendent, one level below the General Manager. They are in charge of leading the team of workers on duty during the shift. Responsibilities include day to day supervision (including attendance management, Health & Safety, productivity & quality), and also Training & Development and continuous improvement.
- Degree or Diploma in a technical or industrial field preferred:
- Fluency in French Mandatory. Proficiency in English would be a valued asset.
- 5 or more years of production supervisor experience required, in similar industries (heavy manufacturing):
- Local or willing to relocate locally (assistance possible):
- Clean and stable track record:
- Professionalism and sound ethics:
This is a large wood products industry located in Quebec. Very good base salary , bonus and benefits package offered. Working Rotational Continental Shifts (3-2-2-3) , this is an excellent opportunity for a experienced Production Supervisor working in Heavy Industry.