Occupational Therapy Clinical Manager
A private multidisciplinary organization is recruiting for an Occupational Therapy Clinical Manager (working remotely) to join their growing, dynamic and highly skilled team.
The Occupational Therapy Clinical Manager will manage and supervise all clinics and will treat patients within an hour of their residence.
The private Occupational Therapy private practice is growing with over 50 therapists.
They provide their team with extensive management supports.
They are recruiting for a manager to join their team to support the continued clinical development/supervision of our therapists.
This position requires the following mandatory qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years practice experience in the auto-sector industry
- Masters Degree or recognized equivalent in Occupational Therapy
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario
- Strong documentation and clinical skills
- Strength in leadership and teaching abilities
- Self-directed to thrive in a work from home/virtual platform
- Abilities to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
This position involves the following duties:
- Supervision and clinical development of occupational therapists
- Report QA for content
- Supporting treatment and assessment services provided by OT team members
- Mentoring and supporting OTs understanding of the SABs and MVA systems
(Assessment and/or Treatment)
- Competitive remuneration and options to work from home
- Continued abilities to grow with the company as we expand nationally
- Flexible scheduling is ideal for a good work-life balance
- Full -time employee positions
- Access to a learning and resource portal to support clinical development
- Training and support in succeeding in a management position
- Continuing education supports
Salary Range: $90,000 -$140,000
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume by separate attachment in word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon receipt of your resume I will call you to discuss the opportunity in detail.
For further information, please contact:
Tanya Bassil, Sr. Partner
Campbell Morden Inc.
Phone: (416) 598-4020