National Service Manager – Rotating Equipment
NATIONAL SERVICE MANAGER Location: Mississauga, ON Environment: Management of Field Service, Selling Service Agreements , Management of WorkShop Repair Service. Industry: Rotational Equipment, Air Compressors, Pumps Salary: Base Salary Plus Commission (on Sales of Service Agreements / Annual Service Contracts) Are you interested in working with a Market Leader in Vacuum Technology? Interested in a National Service Management role where you will be in charge of FST, Selling of Service Agreements and Managing workshop repair? Do you have the ability to develop formulate, develop and execute action plans in the Service Department and sell to internal stakeholders (Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Project Management Staff) Our client is a multi-national organization , well-respected within the Rotational Equipment and Vacuum pump industry. Overseeing 3 after sales support and service facilities in Canada, (Delta, BC, Montreal, QC, Mississauga, ON), you will be the top service individual in the company reporting directly to Senior Manager, Operations and Service. Your responsibilities will be to:
- Manage resources of the department that are spread out in 3 facilities. (Overhaul, Rebuild and Repair of Rotating equipment). Lead Entire service team spread across Canada (Montreal, QC, Mississauga, ON, Delta BC). Coach and Support 2 Service Supervisors.
- Manage, in collaboration with external sales and Service Co-ordinator, service agreement proposals and sales to ensure growth and profitability set forth by our client.
- Customer Satisfaction and success defined by workshop repair, and service call schedules to ensure on-time delivery. Support implementation of efficiency of the program.
- Manage all HR, financial, and material resources associated with service department to optimize efficiency
What you need to Succeed in this Role
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering
- 5-6 years of Management of After Sales Service in Industrial or Manufacturing Environment.
- Experience working with pumps / rotating machinery (Pumping equipment)
- Data Analysis using Microsoft Excel. (vlookups, pivot tables, pivot charts, slicers)
- Familiar with Quality programs (LEAN, 5S, Kaizen)
Our client is a market leader in the development of Vacuum Technology. They will offer a competitive base salary plus commission structure along with Pension and a Full Benefits and Vacation package. Join a leading edge corporation responsible to be the market leader in the industry.