Insolvency Team Lead
Insolvency Team Leader
Location: Sheppard and Leslie (North York)
Salary: Base Salary (depends on experience)
Hours: Monday to Fridays 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. However schedules may change from time to time depending on the needs of the business.
A leading insolvency firm in North York is hiring Team Lead
The Team Lead is responsible to motivate and assist the team in achieving goals while creating efficiencies and keeping business goals in mind. As the Team Leader, you will create an atmosphere that supports staff as well as your supervisor with respect to scheduling and capacity planning. You will be responsible for training new hires, coaching and feedback. You will assist the team with different requests when necessary
- Supporting the Director of Client Care and assisting with scheduling and organizing shift patterns for assigned teams to ensure proper coverage
- Keeping track of attendance, daily statistics, paid time off, sick time, etc.
- Answering questions from team members and assisting in solving problems while overseeing work to ensure quality and conformity
- Developing, maintaining and applying the learned knowledge of our specialized industry to support team members
- Assisting with identifying and implementing improved technology for the CP inquiries team
- Promoting a strong working relationship with team members to maximize productivity and customer satisfaction
- Listening to calls to identify opportunities for improvement and updated training and providing coaching that encourages positive communication and feedback
- Tracking and keeping team members updated on inbound call volume, calls waiting abandonment rate etc.
- Conducting team meetings to get updates the team on business and team goals, best practices and communicating expectations
- Communication by way of multiple channels with our client (phone, email, SMS, etc.)
- Achievement of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly team targets (future state)
Other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary education or related equivalent experience
- 3 years’ experience in the insolvency industry in Front Line Management and Client facing roles
- 2 years’ experience as a people leader including mentoring, talent development and improving employee engagement and overall performance
- Great interpersonal skills that facilitate positive outcomes and business promotional efforts
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize and manage workload demands and multiple tasks as required
- Ability to set and meet targets and service levels of the team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to compose/review various documents and speak effectively with clients, staff and other third parties.
- Strong relationship building and listening skills
- High computer literacy including the ability to learn new programs
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Highly motivated with a d3esire to be succ3essful and the innate desire to motivate others.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume by separate attachment in Word Format.