Insolvency Debt Solutions Account Manager – Toronto, ON
A mid -size business advisory firm that provides practical solutions to complex financial and operation problems that deals with individuals and families in financial difficulty is hiring a /Debt Solutions/ Insolvency Account Manager to support their surrounding areas. This individual should by proactive and passionate about their contribution to the firm.
The primary responsibility as a Debt Solutions/ Insolvency Account Manager is to speak with potential clients to assist them in resolving their financial situation and recommending a solution involving one of the services offered.
The Debt Solutions/ Insolvency Account Manager will receive live calls from the Client Service Team and external referral sources and immediately speak to the potential client over the telephone or video, while reviewing each case to provide guidance, options and solutions. The Client Solutions Advisor will strive to be a high performing individual and your success will be measured by how you meet and exceed your goals.
The clients are our main priority, we work as a team to get them the help they need to build a financially positive future.
Flexibility to work during and outside standard office hours required.
- Handling inbound calls from potential clients to determine if one of our services (bankruptcy and consumer proposal) are best suited to resolve their specific financial situation and rendering clients to appropriate resources and affiliates when our solutions are not suitable.
- Working with different types of leads from multiple sources and displaying the flexibility needed to adapt to the varying demands this requires
- Meeting and exceeding performance metrics and measurement benchmarks related to conversation rates.
- Striving to improve against metrics and increase conversation rates while balancing this with the need to ensure client satisfaction
- Creating a superior customer experience through engagement, listening and understanding the needs of potential clients and showing compassion and empathy while guiding the clients through their options
- Developing, maintaining and applying the learned knowledge of our specializ3ed industry.
- Assisting the firm within a dynamic position with the development and growth of its existing insolvency practice
- Responding to initial contacts from insolvent persons in person, by telephone, e-mail, etc.,
- Meeting clients face-to-face, or on the telephone, understanding their particular needs and matching those to one of our solutions where it is in the client’s best interests
- Liaising with the centralized teams that handle most initial calls and web inquires and other departments
- Drafting documentation and inputting data in appropriate systems
- Documenting client situations clearly to facilitate subsequent data processing in the back office
- Retaining the critical relationship with the debtor during the administration of the estate including handling
communication of material issues to the debtor
- Arrange final meetings with clients to sign all required documents that are forwarded to the administrative team and work with them to resolve any outstanding issues networks as opportunities present themselves
- Attend training, team meetings and Firm events as required
- Proven willingness to develop and grow a practice area with the support of firm management
- Post-secondary degree or diploma with a focus in Sales, Business, Finance or a related field
- 5 years of experience in a fast-paced environment working on incoming leads in a regulated financial sector
- You are motivated to succeed while maintaining highly professional and ethical standards, high p3ersonal standard of integrity, honesty, empathy and trustworthiness]
- Strong interpersonal skill with an ability to connect and empathize with others
- Excellent time management skills along with excellent verbal and communication skills
- High computer literacy, including the ability to learn new programs and previous experience using Microsoft Office, (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to operate with a sense of urgency and focus.
- Enrollment in the Trustee’s program or desire and willingness to enroll in the program would be an asset
- Completion of the Insolvency Administrator’s Course would be an asset but not a requirement
- Consumer insolvency practice experience is considered an asset.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent listening, selling and closing skills in the context of their highly professional and ethical standards
Experience, working the front line, (meeting with clients)
- Demonstrated track record in achieving sales quotes and results oriented attitude
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in personal one-on-one marketing, experience in building trust and maintaining long term referral relationships
- High personal standards of integrity, honesty, empathy and trustworthiness
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Co-operative term player with an unwavering focus on customer service
- Well organized so that the paperwork flowing from a successful sale can be effectively deal with by our back-office infrastructure.
- Assertive, confident, enthusiastic and have a passion for sales and entrepreneurial spirit
- Assume personal ownership and responsibility for your work and actions
- Able to work independently to meet objectives, goals and timelines
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to ensure clients’ needs are being actively heard and met
- Minimum of two to four years successful strategic sales experience
- Consumer insolvency practice experience is an asset
Compensation, Benefits and Perks
- Hybrid work arrangements
- Vacation days based on experience and years of service
- Wellness days
- Extended health and dental coverage
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability
- Employee contributed retirement savings plan option
- Financial support for professional development employee Assistance Program and mental health resources
- Exclusive access to perks and discounts
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume by separate attachment in Word Format
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume by separate attachment in Word Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any further information regarding this opportunity contact:
Tanya Bassil, Sr. Medical Recruiter/Partner
Telephone No.: (416) 598-4020