Industrial Maintenance Electrician (442A) – Straight Days, Straight Afternoon, Straight Night shifts.
Industrial Electrician (442A) Location: Vaughan, ON , Brampton, ON, Mississauga, ON Industry: Food Manufacturing Rate: $37/hr - no benefits Type of Employment: Open Contract (12 months+) We are looking for Industrial Electrician for our plant that has all (3) shifts. These are Straight Days, Straight Afternoon and Straight Nights.
1st Shift - 6:00am - 2:00pm
2nd Shift- 2:00pm - 10:00pm
3rd Shift - 10pm- 6:00am
- Permanent Role available as well with a unionized environment.
- Valid 442A Electrical License
- Food Manufacturing Experience or Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Experience
- Knowledge of GMP Policies and Principles. Food Safety, Clean Room Environment
- Basic Tools that you will use on the assignment/role
- Ability to Wear Face Masks, Face Shields, Face Beards, No Piercing for 8 hours and length of your shift.
Contract length: 12 months Job Types: Full-time, Contract Salary: Up to $37.00 per hour COVID-19 considerations: Food Manufacturing Environment.
This is an Open Contract role or permanent role with payroll given by our agency. There is no deadline date for this role. The contract can last 12 months+ up to 2 years.