Executive Chef / Regional Sales Manager – Food Service Industry
We have been retained to look for an Executive Chef / Regional Sales Manager for the SW Ontario region. Reporting to the Regional Sales Director, you will review your Sales plan and business objectives.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing Live Culinary cooking demonstrations using our client's product. Showcase our client’s products features and benefits and highlight the benefits and use within a commercial kitchen environment.
- Increase customer base through development food service market segments and applicable commercial market segments.
- Ability to Cold Call, Prospect and close deals with Restaurant Owners, Executive Chefs and their peers.
- Ability to write reports (MS Office) and communicate to all levels of Commercial Kitchen Management (Restaurant Owner, C-Level executive to dishwasher).
- Ability to present information and respond to questions regarding our client’s product from Managers, Clients, Customers and general public.
- Time Management - Pre plan day and schedule daily / weekly and monthly plans - Work your plan and follow up.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- 5+ years of Culinary / Cooking experience. Previous Culinary Experience of Former Chefs/ Restaurant Owners/ Restaurants Managers
- Bachelor’s Degree in culinary arts or similar experience in a Culinary / Food Service environment.
- Availability to Travel (30% of time) within the territory or region.
- Comfortable being in a sales environment (prospecting, cold calling, negotiating, and closing deals). Coaching will be provided by Regional Sales Director.
- Home Office Space Required. RSM works 4.5 days per week in the field with adequate time for pre-planning, phone calls, follow up and CRM inputs.
- Comfortable in a commercial Kitchen environment (Ability to lift up to 40 lbs)
- Fully Bi-Lingual (French and English).
This is a multi-national organization with a great culture. Candidates from Food Service industry that have strong culinary background are welcome to apply.