Electrical Engineer – OEM/Machine Building
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER - OEM/Machine Building
Location: West Toronto
Industry: OEM, Machine Building, Automotive
Salary: Full Time Permanent.
We are looking for an Electrical Control Design Engineer to report into the Engineering Manager.
You will possess:
- y+ years of experience in elecrical control system design/build and PLC/HMI programming.
- Use and create electrical drawings or create new drawings, define components including AC Drives and Motors.
- Servo Drives and basic knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic components and their functionality. components and their functionality
- Previous experience design and commissioning electro-mechanical machinery both in-house and at customer facilities internationally.
- Working understanding of NEC/CEC code and current safety technologies.
- Willing to travel internationally as required.
Typical experience or background for success in this position:
• 5 years of more experience in the field of electrical control system design/build and PLC/HMI programming.
• Understanding production operations is a benefit in order to relate to our customers’ challenges.
• Electrical or Controls Eng’r for companies in automotive, automation or the metal building industry is a good training ground.
• Electrical design engineers who are involved with sourcing automation or building automation.
Assembly automation companies.
Roll forming producers
Stamping and welding producers
Fabricators who utilize roll formed products
Steel processing industry (ie: service centers)
Steel companies who produce roll formed products