GTA and South Western Ontario region. They are committed to providing diagnostic care and imaging that will assist in the early detection of disease, plan patient management and effectively monitor treatment. We support thousands of referring physicians and hospital programs including an exclusive partnership with Sunnybrook Hospital as the Rapid Cardiology Clinic and Heart Failure outpatient centre.
Their areas of expertise include Nuclear Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine, Cardiology Testing, MRI, PET and Specialist services.
Their Mission: To set new standards in the delivery of comprehensive, efficient and cost-effective health care services with a commitment to high quality patient care.
We can offer you a great environment with an outstanding team and the opportunity for learning and growth.
Are you patient focused Echo Technologist with excellent clinical skills looking for a great environment with an outstanding team?
The company is growing and is currently recruiting for an Echocardiography Technologist for their busy practise in Mississauga.
- The Echocardiography Technologist performs high quality diagnostic medical ultrasound images to assess the cardiac structure and function and provides accurate information to assist the physician with the diagnosis and treatment of patients.
- Conduct examinations in accordance with the CoreHealth, CMRITO and the company’s protocols, policies and procedures.
- Instructs or aids the patient onto the examination table. Uses proper patient positioning technique, imaging probes, equipment settings, and ergonomically correct scanning techniques to ensure patient comfort and safety, to prevent compromised data acquisition and to prevent sonographer musculoskeletal injuries.
- Applies independent judgment and critical thinking during the examination to ensure that all appropriate data are accurately captured in the examination images.
- Maintains work areas in a clean and orderly condition and ensures the examination rooms are properly supplied, equipped and operational before, during and after each shift.
- Ensures that all equipment is well maintained and in good working order and assists in maintaining a current inventory of routine laboratory supplies.
- Works with cross functional team and other staff to assist with patient care.
- Attends team meetings and updates
- Maintains continuous professional development in Echo through self-study including attending courses or seminars
- 1 year experience in a similar role performing Echocardiograms, Stress Echo and Contrast Echo is an asset
- Current registration in good standing with CMRITO (College of Medical Radiation and Imaging Technologists of Ontario)
- Proof of Professional Liability Insurance
- Familiarity with GE Vivid machines
- CPR certification
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Word and Outlook)
- Experience with EMR systems
The client is a progressive organization with a team passionate about healthcare. Their team is comprised of clinical, clinical support and business roles with an entrepreneurial approach.
The Echo team takes pride in our training learning focused environment including CMRITO e-Portfolio study credits, educational team meetings, case studies rounds, up-to-date imaging protocols and a growing practise with an outstanding group of clinicians.
We are hiring for part-time positions. Part-time shifts are scheduled for 2 days per week between Monday-Saturday. Shifts are typically scheduled during 7.30 a.m.-5.45 p.m.
The role reports to the ECHO Team Lead West and is part of a team of 20+ Technologists.
We offer a competitive rate, Work Perks, Wellness initiatives and the opportunity for growth.
Please submit your current resume and cover letter to apply for this position.
Proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume by separate attachment in Word Format.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume by separate attachment in word format to: email@example.com.
Upon receipt of your resume I will call you to discuss the opportunity in detail.
For further information, please contact:
Tanya Bassil, Sr. Partner
Campbell Morden Inc.
Phone: (416) 598-4020