Echo Cardiography Technologist
A leading health care provider in Kitchener and Woodstock is recruiting for an Echo Cardiography Technologist.
The client is committed to providing diagnostic care and imaging that will assist in the early detection of disease, plan patient management and effectively monitor treatment.
Their area of expertise includes Nuclear Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine, Cardiology Testing, MRI Pet and specialist services.
Their mission is to set new standards in the delivery of comprehensives, efficient and cost-effective health care services with a commitment to high quality patient care.
The company is growing and are recruiting for an Echo Cardiogy Technologist.
- The Echocardiography Technologist perfroms high quality diagnostic medical ultrasound images to assess the cardiac structure and function and provides accurate information to assist the physician with the diagnosis and treatment of patients.
- Conduct examinations in accordance with the Core Health, CMRITO protocols, policies and procedures.
- Instruct or aid the patient onto the examination table. Use proper patient position techniques, imaging probes, equipment settings and ergonomically current scanning techniques to ensure patient comfort and safety to prevent compromised data acquisition and to prevent sonographer musculoskeletal injuries.
- Apply independent judgment and critical thinking during the examination to ensure that all appropriate data is accurately captured in the examination images. Maintain work areas in a clean and orderly condition and ensure the examination rooms are properly supplied, equipped and operational before, during and after each shift.
- Ensure that all equipment is well maintained and in good working order and assist in maintaining a current inventory of routine laboratory supplies
- Work with cross function team and other staff to assist with patient care.
- Attend team meetings and updates
- Maintain continuous professional development in Echo through self-study including attending courses or seminars.
- 1 year experience in a similar role performing Echocardiograms, Stress Echo and Contrast Echo is an asset
- Current registrations in good standing the CMRITO (College of Medical Radiation and Imaging Technologists of Ontario).
- Proof of Professional Liability Insurance
- Familiar with GE Vivid machines
- CPR Certification
- Excellent communications skills
- Proficdreint in MS Office (MS Word and Outlook)
- Experience with EMR system
- Ability to provide coverage at multiple clinics in the West is an asset
- Proof of Covid 219 vaccination is required
Salary Range: $34 to $44 per hour plus benefits
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume by separate attachment in Word Format.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume by separate attachment in word format to: email@example.com.
Upon receipt of your resume I will call you to discuss the opportunity in detail.
For further information, please contact:
Tanya Bassil, Sr. Partner
Campbell Morden Inc.
Phone: (416) 598-4020