Director of Manufacturing Recruitment
Our client is one of the 3 major international staffing corporations in the world.
The Director of Recruiting will lead a team of 15 to 20 recruiters who are in charge of making 10 placements/day/recruiter to fulfill the company’s client requirements. These positions are mostly temporary blue collar positions in industrial plants.
The position is responsible for providing high-level strategic direction to the recruiting and delivery functions for the client accounts. It is responsible for strategically creating and implementing innovative delivery methods, workforce planning and recruiting processes that relate to fulfillment of client program business. The role requires expertise in managing relationships with internal and external senior level decision makers, peers and direct reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 10 + years of experience in the recruitment industry, overseeing a large recruitment team or recruitment center.
- 5+ years of experience managing large client accounts.
Keys / Comments:
- High volume, blue collar experience – this role is supporting the large programs clients mostly in manufacturing
- MUST have a strategic approach to recruiting
- Management experience