Debt Solutions Customer Care Specialist
A financial services client is recruiting for a Client Services Customer Services Representative preferably with proven experience working in the Insolvency Industry). They will respond to incoming calls from both existing clients and potential new Clients. The calls from the former
are more of transactional nature while calls from new clients require comprehension of insolvency options and ability to educate clients on same.
- Accept calls from new clients who want to do an initial interview over the phone.
- For potential new clients, the primary objective is to book the client an appointment.
- Port of this involves some high level screening to ensure that the service offerings fit the client’s needs, selling the benefits of the services and dealing empathetically with the clients.
- For calls from existing clients the primary responsibility is to efficiently respond to their enquiry as the status of their file
- Appropriately document every call in the information systems
- When you are unable to deal with a specific question, you will transfer these situations to your Manager
- Perform administrative skills as assigned (this could include data entry, callbacks to confirm upcoming appointments, rescheduling appointments, data entry, etc.).
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the specialized industry
- Follow up on past prospects (no shows and cancellations) to reschedule an appointment with a Manager
- 3 years of prior customer service experience
- Experience working in the financial industry and/or call center (an asset, not a requirement)
- Experience with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Ascent)
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume by separate attachment in word format,
Upon receipt of the resume you will be contacted to discuss the current opportunities in detail.
For further information contact:
Tanya Bassil, Partner
Campbell Morden Inc.
Phone: (416) 598-4020