COVID-19 Thermal Testing Associates (Night Shift – 6pm-6am)
Thermal Screening Associates
Job Title: Thermal Screening Associate
What's in it for you?
- Wage is $20 per hour
- Steady shifts only, no rotation.
- Choices are:
All days of week - 6pm – 6am
- Test the temperatures of workers periodically and report back to Health & Safety Manager.
- Be responsible for Thermal Screening for all individuals coming in and out of the plant.
- Other light general duties as assigned.
- No experience necessary.
- Car is a must or be able to get to the location with no concerns; there isn’t a bus route.
- Must be flexible to work all days of the week. (Monday - Friday) and Weekends (Saturday/Sundays)
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Training is provided.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
This is a contractual on-going role.