Corporate Advisory and Restructuring Associate
A leading global corporate insolvency firm is hiring a Corporate Restructuring Associate.
The Corporate Advisory and Restructuring Associate will be exposed to assignments dealing with companies in a variety of industries from turnaround, financial restructuring or receivership/bankruptcy proposals, receivership, CCAA administration, perspectives.
- Work on files that are $1 million in debt or higher.
- See projects from start to finish.
- Involved in preparation of Information Documents for prospective purchasers
- Crisis management assistance;
- Viability reviews;
- Operational and financial analysis
- Identify financial information and complete analysis/financial models.
- Perform detailed analysis and present findings.
- Communicate with creditors and individuals involved with the assignment
- Assist in financial analysis and investigation of debtor company affairs;
- Participate in file assessment and strategy development with Trustee(s)
- Assist with insolvency and consulting engagements, including taking possession of businesses and/or assisting in operating them;
- Organizing and /or taking the inventory of debtor’s assets, including ensuring and preserving the assets;
- Assist in preparation to tender packages and facilitate asset sales.
- One to two years in consulting or financial advisory role, with a focus on restructuring and insolvency
- Undergraduate degree in Finance or Business is preferred;
- One or a combination of the following designations: CA, CMA, CGA is desired;
- Forecasting and cash flow modeling skills are desirable;
- You are expected to enroll in the Chartered Insolvency and
- Restructuring Professional program (CIRP) within 24 months of joining CAR.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume by separate attachment in word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of your resume I will call you to discuss the opportunity in detail. For further information, please contact: Tanya Bassil, Sr. Partner Campbell Morden Inc. Phone: (416) 598-4020