CNC Machine Service Technician
CNC Machine Service Technicians
Location: Montreal and surrounding areas.
Quebec: $36/hr - $40/hr + Car Allowance given + Full benefits package. (For right individual will go higher)
Travel: 99% home on weekends. Travel: Monday – Friday to customer locations.
Join a multi-national team for a world renowned metal working capital machine manufacturer. You will join a team of 15+ field service technicians across Canada. Reporting directly to the Service Manager, you will be involved with:
- Installation of Metal Working Machinery and equipment
- Training of customers
- Must be bi-lingual (French/English)
- Execution of warranty repairs and providing after warranty service on CNC Lathes and machining centers, Electrical, Mechanical and Programming skills are preferred
What our client can provide you?
- Highly competitive wages
- Paid vacations and personal time
- A comprehensive benefits plan
- In-house training programs
- Tuition reimbursement
What’s Required for this role
Minimum of five (5) years' experience in maintenance and repair of CNC Machine Tool equipment and relevant college diploma, degree or skilled trade accreditation. Field Technicians operate directly from their residences and travel is required.