A consumer insolvency practice client in North requires a full time BIA Counsellor with insolvency experience.
The candidate must be a Registered BIA Counsellor with the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy and have experience in administering counseling. The candidate will work from home or be based out of the North York office, if in-person sessions are required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Administer first and second counseling sessions to clients as required by the BIA
- Assess debtors’ budget plans
- Deliver an excellent and empathetic experience for the debtors
- Travel to other offices to meet with clients, if required
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to relate with clients and liaise with team members
- Strong organizational skills to manage demands
- Computer skills to use Microsoft Office, (Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams) and an ability to learn new software quickly
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to compose various documents and speak effectively with clients, staff and other third parties
- Registered BIA Counsellor
- College diploma in Business Administration or a related field.
- Salary Range $45,000 -$50,000
- BIA Counselor Qualifications/Experience
- Two years minimum years of experience required
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume, by separate attachment in 'Word' format.
For further information contact:
Tanya Bassil, Sr. Partner
Campbell Morden Inc.
Phone: (416) 598-4020