A Bankruptcy firm in North York Ontario is hiring a Front Line Bankruptcy Customer Service Representative.
The role is the front line of the customer experience and the first point of contact for clients. The employee performs a critical sales and retention role through interaction with potential and existing clients.
Interaction will be via inbound and outbound telephone contact, email, online bookings and live chat sessions and will require the ability to answer questions, qualify leads and book/follow-up on appointments.
The role will also require liaising with internal partners and admin staff.
Insolvency/consumer proposal experience is required. The ability to understand client’s needs and be empathetic is critical to the role.
• Answer inbound phone calls, make outbound calls, respond to e-mail, and manage chat sessions
• Handle inquiries with an exceptional quality of interaction, asking qualification questions, booking appointments and following up with clients as required
• Handle and respond to technical questions regarding bankruptcy or consumer proposals
• Provide regular updates regarding the overall nature of inbound calls, e-mail, live chat sessions and any trends or concerns detected
• Represent the brand, maintaining a professional, competent, empathetic and positive demeanor at all times
• Insolvency/consumer proposal experience is required
• Familiarity with CRM technology and experience with Direct Sales preferred, but not required
• Customer Service -Excellent telephone personality and style; demonstrated ability to empathize and connect with client
• Written and Verbal Communication Skills--Conveys written information clearly and effectively
• Listening and Empathy- Listens for clear comprehension and understanding of the customer’s needs
• Organization and Administration -Uses system and tools to complete each transaction completely and with maximum efficiency
• Team Player-Demonstrated ability to work with others in a collaborative environment
• Recognizes when escalation is required
• High School Diploma required
• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume by separate attachment in Word Format.
For further information contact:
Tanya Bassil, Sr. Partner
Campbell Morden Inc.
Phone: (416) 598-4020