Campbell Morden Inc. is recruiting on behalf of insolvency firms for fully licensed Trustees in Bankruptcy (CIRP) in Toronto and Edmonton, Alberta.
- Trustee in Bankruptcy Licensed Chartered Insolvency and Restructuring Professional
- CIRP designation.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of insolvency rules and procedures with respect to the bankruptcy and insolvency act.
- Perform initial consultations with individuals; assess alternatives, sign-ups and counselling.
- Supervise administrative staff and delegate tasks as required.
- Communication with debtors, creditors, the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy and courts through creditor meetings, reports and attendance at court, etc.
- Manage files from start to finish.
- Identify, target and develop referral sources.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume by separate attachment in word format.
Upon receipt of the resume you will be contacted to discuss the current opportunities in detail.
For further information contact:
Tanya Bassil, Partner
Campbell Morden Inc.
Phone: (416) 598-4020