Director of Industrial Sales -
Base Salary: $125,000 with an OTE (up to $200,000 per annum)
Location: Regina, SK
We are looking for a Director of Sales for a custom heavy machinery manufacturer located in Regina, SK. Ideal candiate would be located in a mining machine manufacturer in Northern, ON.
The Director of Sales – Industrial will build and lead the sales team to secure business within the
Mining, Agricultural, Food Processing, Oil and Gas and other industrial sectors. This position will
focus on meeting and exceeding revenue and profitability targets by growing our product and service
offering within this market segment.
Specific Objectives & Measures – Next 12-24 Months
2) To develop a business plan within 3 months for:
Areas of Focus
Onsite services business plan and sales strategy
3) To secure ongoing onsite Industrial Services contracts for maintenance, repair, new project execution and
4) To secure major mining projects, both underground and surface
5) To secure major refurbishment contracts with mining companies and other industrial operations
6) To secure major structural steel project that require both in house design and fabrication as well as onsite
Page 2 of 2
1. To lead the Brandt Industrial sales team responsible for building Brandt engineering, manufacturing and
2. To develop a Business Plan including a Sales and Marketing strategy.
3. To establish Brandt’s brand in Western Canada for mining and other industrial segments while working
with Brandt’s in house branding department.
4. To calls on potential customers at all levels with the Territory Manager throughout Western Canada and
beyond focusing on large scale fabrication and machining.
5. To work with Brandt Engineered Products (BEP) to help scope, quote, project management, deliver and
commission various projects.
6. To lead the review of all Tenders, Prequalification Requests, Request for Proposals, Sales Agreements,
Legal documents, etc. in conjunction with Brandt Engineered Products and in-house legal council.
7. To study the competitors in order to better understand their weaknesses, shop capacities, deliveries,
8. To attract key personnel needed to go after this business.
9. To lead the Strategic Supplier Development Program in conjunction with BEP.
10. To lead the Brandt team in all negotiations for supplier agreements, purchase and sale agreements, etc.
11. To work with Brandt’s Finance department in calculating the financial returns needed.
12. To represent Brandt at industry events, conferences and trade shows.
Sales management experience
Excellent communication and organizational skills
Industrial knowledge is considered an asset
Excellent work ethic
Travel Required 60%
1) Overall Sales and Margin vs Targets
2) Project Close Percentage
3) Development of New Regions and Industry Segments
4) Diversifying our Service Offering