Insolvency Estate Administrator (Paralegal Bankruptcy Clerk)
Bankruptcy / Insolvency
A Trustee in Bankruptcy firms in North York is recruiting for a Paralegal or Law Clerk to be trained to become an Insolvency Estate Administrator/ Division 1 Administrator/Counselor
The Estate Administrator will be fully responsible for complete administration of estates from filing estate with the Official Receiver until the discharge of the bankrupt or full completion of consumer proposals.
• Filing new estates;
• Preparing documents for initial mailing to creditor;.
• Issuing stays of proceeding;
• Realization of vested assets and release of secured or third party asset;
• Reviewing proofs of claim;
• Drafting disallowance of proofs of claim;
• Drafting of section 170 reports;
• Preparing automatic discharge certificates;
• Communicating with bankrupts, debtors and creditors in writing and by telephone. Face-to-face meetings with these parties occur occasionally;
• Monitoring rejection or acceptance of proposals;
• Reviewing voting letters and proxies;
• Drafting minutes of meetings of creditors;
• Follow-up on items returned unpaid;
• Monitoring performance of proposals and drafting annulment notices as required.
• General correspondence;
Paralegal or Law Clerk
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume, by separate attachment in 'Word' format
For further information contact:
Tanya Bassil - Senior Partner
CAMPBELL MORDEN INC.
Phone: (416) 598-4020