Campbell Morden Inc. is recruiting on behalf of a multidisciplinary-based provider for experienced occupational therapists to join their clinics in Hamilton and GTA.
Provide assessment and treatment to a wide variety of clients with varying needs, including MVA/WSIB, chronic and mental health conditions.
Provide impartial home, job and safety/attendant care assessments, functional ability evaluations, insurer examinations, ergonomic assessments, client education and job couching as required.
Coordinate the return to work process with all stakeholders in a timely way, ensuring a smooth trnasitionin to the workforce.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Functional Ability Evaluations;
- Home Functional and Maintenance Assessments;
- Work Site Assessments;
- WSIB, MVA and LTD case management;
- Ergonomics or Return to Work Planning;
- Manage case management on a day-to-day basis.
- University Degree in respective professional as required by the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario
Certificate of Registration with OT College
- Three years related experience in the treatment of clients/patients with work related injuries, VA/and/or experience in third party health care system.
- Strong physical assessment and treatment planning skills
- Knowledge of active rehab protocols
- FAE and Return to Work planning skills preferred
- Work Well Isenhagen certificate preferred
- Demonstrate appropriate and effective written, oral and nonverbal communication skills
- Able to provide group education sessions and lead small group learning sessions
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume, by separate attachment in 'Word' format.
Upon receipt of your resume, our medical consultant will contact you to discuss these positions in detail.
For further information contact;
Tanya Bassil, Sr. Partner
CAMPBELL MORDEN INC.
Phone: (416) 598-4020