Insolvency Estate Administrator
Bankruptcy / Insolvency
North York, Oshawa and Peterborough
Consumer insolvency practice client in North York, Oshawa and Peterborough are hiring an Insolvency Estate Administrators.
Position Summary The Estate Administrator will be fully responsible for the complete administration of estates from filing the estate with the Official Receiver until the discharge of the bankrupt or full completion of the consumer proposal. Major Responsibilities:
- Filing new estates;
Preparing documents for initial mailing to creditor;.
- Issuing stays of proceeding;
- Realization of vested assets and release of secured or third party asset;.
- Reviewing proofs of claim;
- Drafting disallowance of proofs of claim;
- Drafting of section 170 reports;
- Preparing automatic discharge certificates;
- Communicating with bankrupts, debtors and creditors in writing and by telephone. Face-to-face meetings with these parties occur occasionally;
- Monitoring rejection or acceptance of proposals;
- Reviewing voting letters and proxies;
- Drafting minutes of meetings of creditors;
- Follow-up on items returned unpaid;
- Monitoring performance of proposals and drafting annulment notices as required.
- General correspondence;
- Estate Administrators Certificate (CIRP - 1yr Diploma program)
- BIA Counselor an asset
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume, by separate attachment in 'Word' format.
- Three years minimum years of experience required
Upon receipt of your resume, our recruiting consultant will contact you to discuss these positions in detail.
For further information contact:
Tanya Bassil, Partner
CAMPBELL MORDEN INC.
Phone: (416) 598- 4020