Field Service Co-Ordinator (Hands-On Installer)
Location: Mississauga, ON
Salary: $70,000 - $80,000 per annum + Bonus + Travel Allowances + Benefits
This position is specific, they deal with service sales and installations of PA system, Gym Sound, Security, Lockdown Systems, Aiphones, Nurse Call. They mainly deal with School Boards in the GTA and Long Term Care Facilities (GTA), mostly west side but occasionally once a year in places like Barrie or Oshawa.
We are looking for a Job/Service Coordinator to undertake a variety of administrative and supervisory duties.
Candidates must be organized and detail-oriented, comfortable working with diverse teams.
The goal will be to facilitate the effective management of projects and installations according to the organization’s standards.
A project coordinator is the team member who is responsible for keeping a collaborative enterprise organized and running smoothly.
Working alongside the operations manager, a project coordinator tracks the work throughout its lifecycle and makes sure that critical information is shared among the various team members.
- · Support planning and coordination of projects and service
- · Ensure implementation of policies and practices
- · Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- · Schedule and organize technical staff according to duties and competency
- · Keep detailed project notes and records
- · Create project schedules
- · Monitor Progress of projects and service
- · Keep team members updated on current information
- · 5 Years Experience in low voltage installations and service.
- · Diploma in Electronics Engineering Technology
- · Proven experience as job/service coordinator or relevant position
- · Tech savvy, proficient in MS Office
- · Ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams
- · Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- · Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- · Detail-oriented and efficient
- · Project Management or relevant field experience an asset