Production / Manufacturing Manager
Saint John, NB
Location: Saint John, NB
Salary: $72,000 - $85,000 + Bonus + RRSP
We require an individual that will:
- Manage a manufacturing process. Ability to Manage a small team.
- Determine Capital Expenditure (CapEx) purchases and prepare requests. Oversee all demolition and installation of processes and equipment for the plant
- Ensure employees have proper training on the shop floor and tools required for the roles / position at hand. Ensure GMP and Food Regulation safety and Quality is preserved within the department.
- Customer Service and Sales to external customers. Ability to negotiate contracts and set prices for product and stock.
You will require:
- 5-10 years of Food Manufacturing Experience with 3-5 years in a leadership role.
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree is required
- Ability to supervise and manage a small team / department. Ability to manage a food manufacturing process. Understanding of Food industry inspections and Food Quality standards.
- Solid communication skills with the ability to negotiate contracts and pricing over the phone to external customers.
This is a financially stable corporation with a long steady history in their community.