Location: Cambridge, ON
Salary: $90,000 - $120,000 per annum + Bonus + RRSP
Industry: Mid size Manufacturing corporation.
We are looking for a Plant Manager
You will have experience with:
- An Engineering Degree (Mechanical, Industrial) or equivalent
- 5+ years of Plant Management experience.
- Prior experience in leading, coaching and, mentoring employees in a mid size manufacturing facility
- Budgeting, Forecasting, Continuous Improvements and ability to expand the plant with new Automation and Capital expenditures.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Manage a mid size non-unionized plant with 100 - 150 employees.
- Full responsibility of Maintenance, Production, Health and Safety and Quality
- Implementing lean manufacturing systems (5S, Six Sigma, Lean Methodology)
You will be rewarded with a competitive base salary, a challenging role and a bonus system that will reward you based on your results.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year