Process Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer
Hamilton, Ancaster, Millgrove, Cambridge, Kitchener
Process / Manufacturing Engineer
Base Salary: $80,000 - $110,000 per annum
Location: Hamilton, Ancaster, Millgrove, Cambridge, Kitchener
We are looking for a Process / Manufacturing Engineer. You will support the plant manager in continuous improvement activities with an eye on productivity, cost, safety, customer service, quality and plant reliability.
- Reporting directly to the VP Operations, you will have sound Lean / Six Sigma experience and a minimum of 5+ years in plant engineering
- Your plant engineering experience will be coupled with 5+ years of project management experience
- Professional Engineer. (P.Eng). Manufacturing, Industrial, Mechanical , Chemical or related disciplines
- Good working knowledge of PLC, VFD, and linear motion equipment would be an asset.
- Ability to maintain an overview of projects whil continued to attend to technical details
- Ability find out continuous improvement initiatives with strong skills in AutoCad/SolidWorks and/or MS Office
- Time Management and strong drafting skills.
- Effective time management , job task planning and organization skills