Cardiology Technologist -Instructor
Allied Health Care Professionals & Seniors/Long-Term Care, Health Care Support Staff
A Cardiology College is seeking a Cardiology Technologist (OSCT and CSCT) in good standing to become a full time Instructor.
- Manage classes for Cardiology Technology Program that includes ECG Fundamentals, Basic and Advanced Arrhythmia, ECG clinical Practice, Coronary Artery Disease and Myocardial infarction.
- Advanced Cardiac Pathology, Advanced Cardiac Procedures etc.
- Deliver assigned courses using the appropriate teaching methods including tutoring and lecturing in compliance with the College’s procedures and regulatory/legal requirements.
- The instructors are responsible for the administration of an assigned course and study within a diploma program by planning, overseeing and evaluating the activities of students in the assigned academic program.
- At least four years’ experience as a Cardiology Technologist preferably in both hospital and private cardiac clinic.
- Must be a member of the OSCT and CSCT in good standing
- Knowledge and commitment to the college philosophy
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to serve in the assigned discipline and perform the other duties effectively as described
- Ability to communicate well with students of diverse academic, ethnic, socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds, including students with disabilities
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines and multiple demands
- Ability to understand, interpret and apply pertinent laws, rules and regulations
- Experience with innovative teaching methods, including the instructional use of computers
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume by separate attachment in Word format to email@example.com
For further information contact:
Tanya Bassil, Sr. Partner
Campbell Morden Inc.
Phone: (416) 598-4020