Clinical Psychologist Masters (Supervised Practice)
A community services organization that serves neighbourhoods in Toronto that offers services including primary health care, counselling, health promotion, Early Years programs, legal services, harm reduction programs, housing assistance, adult protective services is hiring a part time Clinical Psychologist for
approximately 17 ½ hours a week.
They provide Pathways to Education and Diabetes Education Programs. Their mission is working together to deliver accessible and high quality health and community services that are integrated, respond to needs, build on strengths and inspire change. They are dedicated to providing high quality health care and community services and programs, with a focus on priority populations in Toronto.
They are seeking a psychologist to work with clients who have a variety of mental health and/or substance issues. The successful candidate will have demonstrated dedication and enthusiasm for collaborative approach within an inter-disciplinary care team.
The psychologist will work with an inter-professional team of physicians, nurse practitioners, community health nurse, social workers and addiction counsellors to develop and implement care plans for each client with measurable outcomes.
The successful candidate will have the following credentials:
- A Doctoral or Master’s degree in Psychology from an accredited APA or CPA program
- Registration with the College of Psychologists of Ontario
- Competency in Clinical Rehabilitation scopes of practice
- Demonstrated experience in community-based primary care settings;
- Demonstrated knowledge of and sensitivity to the impact of social, economic, environmental and cultural issues on health.
- Experience in couples counselling is an asset
- Experience in serving seniors with complex needs, people with mental health and addictions (LGTTQ) and youth facing barriers an asset.
- Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume by separate attachment in word format.
For further information contact:
Tanya Bassil, Sr. Partner
Campbell Morden Inc.
Phone: (416) 598-4020