CANADIAN SERVICE MANAGER
Up to $90,000 p.a.
Location: Mississauga, ON
We are looking for a Customer Service Manager to manage 8 Field Service Technicians on the road between Ontario and Quebec.. You will be responsible for:
· Hiring, supervising and dispatching Field Service Technicians to our client's customer locations and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction is provided to our client’s customers.
· You will be able to respond to customer inquiries and calls, providing technical support to customers and assist in negotiating of settlements of customer complaints.
· Scheduling, co-ordination, facilitating performance reviews and monitor training programs with our clients Training Academy and other Regional Service Managers to adjust training when necessary.
· Warranty claims and part warranty claims and facilitate in performance reviews and appraisals. .
· You will also maintain stock levels and stock turn over and supervise Parts Coordinator and Warehouse Assistant.
· Office administration and ensure service billing is done on time. Analyze FSE Productivity and grow the service business by pro-actively promoting PLS maintenance.
· You will also be able to analyze data which include labor sales, productivity in press brakes/lasers , office hours, service sale by province, service sales against budget and Analyze labor rates and part prices.
You will be 2nd in command of the Canadian HQ with reporting to the GM and to the VP Service in USA. You will be in charge of all service and part sales for Laser Cut Equipment - Fiber and CO2. Supervision of Laser and press brake technicians and providing telephone and technical support to customers and distributors all across Canada. The ability to mold and shape the Canadian office and have complete autonomy over the Spare Parts and Service department.
You will possess:
· 5+ years of experience being in Service Management is critical for this role. Travel will be up to 50% travel with travelling to USA for training and reporting purposes.
· Up to 50% travel required to customers in Canada and training / reporting to USA. Candidates must be able to cross the border.
· Equivalent to Bachelor or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Technology Diploma. Electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics, electronics and blueprint reading. Basic computer, CNC programming, and metal applications required.
A typical work week is a minimum of 45 hours / week.