Industrial Electrician (442A) - Straight Afternoon Shift
Electrician - Straight Afternoon Shift
Hourly Wage: $30/hr - $32/hr
The right candidate will be responsible for installing, repairing, testing and maintaining electrical equipment and controls.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
· Complete preventative maintenance as required on machinery/equipment
· Troubleshoot and repair machinery/equipment as needed
· Program/revise new and existing machinery as needed
· Programming of PLC’s and robots
· Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems.
· Install, replace, or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits and other electrical components.
· Read and interpret drawings and electrical code specifications to determine layout of equipment installations.
· All other relevant duties
· Grade 12 Diploma or College
· Must have electrical industrial experience.
· Must have Industrial Electrician License
· Must be able to work straight Afternoon Shift.