Applications Engineer - Clamping Systems
Salary: $65,000 - $70,000+Bonus
Our company is seeking a talented, highly-motivated professional to join our team as Applications Engineer at the Canadian headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario.
• Provide technical / engineering support for the sales force, customers, and our distribution partners at customers’ sites and via phone, email, or fax.
• Provide day-to-day support for all assigned technical sales related duties.
• Comfortable in dealing with shop-floor personnel, sales, engineering and management.
• Support regional sales managers on specials and standard projects.
• Prepare and present product presentations, proposals and quotations.
• Meet sales goals.
• Extremely organized with strong communication skills, and detail oriented.
• Sales channel experience, selling through industrial distribution, OEM’s, and directly to End Users.
• Must have experience in the metalworking field, and / or automation industry.
• Knowledge of AS400 and MS Office.
• Able to multitask.
Education and Experience
• 2 or 3 years technical diploma in Mechanical/Electro-mechanical engineering or Automation technologies.
• 1 to 3 years related work experience.